Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Making room for more students!

Our Weaving I class began last Sunday with a full roster of students, plus one! All three studio teaching looms are in use, and a fourth student brought his own table loom. I was so excited to have so many students and so busy getting them started on their first warps that I forgot to take pictures, but I’ll get some next week.

Welcome to Donna, Lennie, Martha and Hardy! You’re making nice progress already.

We are also working on starting a second Weaving I class on Monday afternoons starting Feb. 1. Two other students called about joining the class, and fortunately they were both available Monday afternoons. This means we’ll need to order more teaching looms to meet student demand. What a nice problem to have!

Pictures next week, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment